Saturday, March 9, 2013

Chap. 1 "The Device"

I, Zoey decided writing for a hobby, since Josh has been busy teaching his apprentice.  Here it is! my first story.

Fantasy Future

Celeste was just a young elf princess bored to death with her tutor. " Celeste stop day dreaming and show me the spell I just taught you!" Celeste's thought bubble disappeared with a "What?" Balomire, her tutor sighs. "Will you ever listen?" asks Balomire. "No I'd rather hunt with my father then learn magic," Celeste says crossly, " And Himo would rather learn magic then hunt! Why I wish we could switch jobs so badly. He carries his bow like a wand and begs me to teach him."  Balomire  walks to the door, "Celeste," "Yes?" Celeste says questionly. "Come down and talk to your mother. She has news," "Ok," Celeste answers grouchily. Celeste walks down the stairs wondering what her mother has to say. her mother has rarily talked to her since the "problem" and when Blaze was born. Blaze is Celeste's new baby sister. She was named this because of her fiery red hair.

  Celeste walks into the throne room, watching eyes picking out her every move. "Celeste," Siline the queen elf says to her daughter, " Come here." Celeste obeys, Still walking like a peasent in high heels. Siline is making a strange device float. Celesete pokes it. " Celest, you need to grab it!" Siline says in a motherly way. Celeste grabs it. " Why am i here if all you need me to do is grab this? Why cant I just make it explode like other junk?" Celeste asks all smarty like. Her mother gives her cold eyes. Siline wants her to just learn magic so she can rest, but Celeste just cant do it. " Celeste i need you to examine it. Show me what you have learned," Siline says as she pulls out another," we have been finding many and all r afraid to examine, But my daughter can and will do so."  Celeste gives a flabbergasted face. Her mother rarily has her do anything important .Okay, Celeste thinks as she grabs the other device. She turns it and presses a button on the side. It starts glowing.

Hope u liked it next chapter will be soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment